A Quick 6.0 Recap: Personal Inventories Add Accountability to Jobs
- Team members can now be assigned to specific jobs, tools, and equipment.
- They can be held accountable if assets aren’t returned to the tool crib when a job reaches its completion.
- They can be alerted when tools in their possession require service.
6.3: No More “Orphaned Tools.” Complete Visibility to Your Equipment. Effortless Inventory Management.
What’s an orphaned tool?
Where might I encounter orphaned tools?
When a job ends, you might delete it from your One-Key web account, to help declutter your Places’ inventory. On the other hand, you might want to reassign a team member, based on the needs at another jobsite, or remove an employee that has left your organization. If tools are not transferred from your team member before removing them from a job, these tools can become unassigned. This can decrease visibility to these tools.
What have you done to prevent tools from becoming unassigned?
Mobile-Specific 6.3 Updates
Enhanced Filters with “Sort By”: Find What You’re Looking for Faster
- Auto/Transportation Maintenance, Carpentry
- Civil Construction
- Drain Cleaning
- Electrical, Facility Maintenance