Here are some of the challenging problems MX Fuel was designed to solve:
- Increasing performance capabilities, run-time, and durability of jobsite equipment
- Putting an end to the dangers you face daily, such as trip hazards and exposure to emissions, vibration, and noise pollution
- Making equipment easier to use, lighter weight, and portable
A tall order! One of the most challenging aspects of light equipment is being able to manage it effectively. We’re all proud to have been involved with the MX Fuel process and report to you that every MX Fuel product is now compatible with ONE-KEY™. As early as the 6.6 update, we have been working on getting One-Key compatible with these revolutionary MX Fuel products. This will add value and significantly protect your investment by backing it with the construction industry's leading Bluetooth tool tracking network and adding great tool security features. It will help you more efficiently manage your new equipment.
The MX Fuel system offers the following equipment:
- 14” Cut Off Saw (MXF314).
- Breaker (MXF368).
- Carry On Power Supply (MXF002).
- Core Drill with Stand (MXF301).
- Rocket Tower (MXF041).
- Sewer Drum Machine (MXF501).
- REDLITHIUM™ XC406 Battery Pack (MXFXC406).
Interested in being notified about new MX Fuel equipment? Subscribe for updates!