History of the Power Generators in the Construction Industry
A generator can dictate what you can get done in a day. How much time is wasted on mornings it won’t start, when you find yourself in the role of the mechanic trying get its motor to turn over? Not to harp too much on the gas engine, but we all know generators must be kept out of earshot and can’t be operated in confined spaces. This means long walks are required for every simple adjustment—in the bitter cold. Hundreds of feet of extension cords are pulled through ice and snow, through puddles and mud—shorting out, while delivering limited power to the site due to drops in voltage.
Milwaukee MX FUEL CARRY-ON™ Power Supply: No Emissions. No Pull Start. No Gas and Oil. No Engine Maintenance.
Milwaukee’s 3600W/1800W Power Supply redefines what you can expect from a power supply built for the jobsite. Its compact footprint and battery power bring the idea of portable power anywhere into the future. Simple to use, it lets you ditch tiresome pull cords for the push button start we come to expect in luxury cars. Battery-powered, you can operate it anywhere—indoors, in confined spaces—with no emissions. It’s virtually silent, too, so no more having to wait until afternoon to start work or worry about racking up noise complaints from your customer or their neighbors. Work, whenever.
Providing up to 3600W of peak power, it can power everything from your high demand 15A tools to sensitive electronics. A pure sine inverter outputs clean energy that replicates the power from a wall outlet. You’ll have the power to perform 1,210 2’x4’ cuts with a circular saw, 270 cuts with a 12” miter saw, and 1200 3” Nails with an air compressor.
Some additional specs for the MX FUEL™ CARRY-ON™ Power Supply:
- 3600 peak watts and 1800 running watts for high draw tools
- Pure Sine Inverter protects sensitive electronics
- No emissions and durable roll cage, indoor and outdoor use
- Ground Fault Isolated for jobsite use
- Long term savings with no gas, oil, and maintenance costs
- Powered by 1 battery or 2 to double the runtime
- Integrated charger to charge up to 2 MX FUEL batteries
- Push button starts; no pull starts
- Compact footprint for use in any workspace
- Compatible with ONE-KEY to track and manage
Interested in the best temporary power for the job? Learn more HERE.